Thursday, October 13, 2011

Reflection on the three weeks

      In these three weeks I have learned so many things. Before I mention what the advantages of this course I want to express my feeling toward the course. In fact, I felt at the beginning that the course is boring, but after few days I felt not. I loved this course may be because I love using computer. One of the advantages of this course is encouraging cooperative work. For example, when you asked us to introduce ourselves and replay to each other in the yahoo group. The course is interesting but there is an obstacle which is there is no access to the internet in the lab. As a result of this problem, we waste our time and your time. So, we need to find a solution because we need to practice what we study practically. Finally, I benefit from the course in different ways. I became a part from the common websites such as blogger, delicious, and wikispaces. By the way, we need more practice on how we use wiki account because of the final project. In this course, I have noticed that you give us too much assignments. Of course, they are interesting but as you know that we have other subjects that have assignments as well and this is difficult for us. My teacher I have a suggestion about the midterm. I would like the exam to be practical, so there is no need to the normalisation and digital articles.

2 comments:

  1. Salam,
    I am glad you are enjoying the course and find it interesting. I agree with you, cooperative learning is very evident when using these tools.
    I am afraid the two reading materials will be included in the exam.
    Keep on learning!
    Dr. Hala

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi NOUF:)
    I liked what you wrote and i am agree with you about midterm exam :| ;|

    ReplyDelete